What We Do
More than just an image, we provide clients with full creative design capabilities that are well-crafted and well thought of. Our expertise lies across different platforms such as animation, 3D, and full design suite.
For us, website is one of the tangible expressions of a company. Offering complete 360-degree web development services, our trademark is a well-built, functional, responsive, and user-friendly site. We provide creative concept assistance, programming, maintenance, and hosting services.
Understanding the critical rise in mobile usage, we help design and develop the right applications for your desired goals. With capabilities in both iOS and Android apps, our team of experts provide more than just services. We offer solutions that includes back-end services and database management.
Customer Relationship Management
Our client relations go beyond just answering your call. Backed by proper knowledge and a welcoming attitude, we provide complete CRM marketing services, as well as customer support functions by email, live chat, and telephone.
Online and Social Marketing
We value your presence online because we know that digital connection is as important as meeting your clients personally. With our significant experience with the digital landscape, we offer strategic online marketing with constant optimization, as well as social media management and marketing.
Our goal is simple: deliver beyond client’s targeted expectation. Working exclusive for our international clients, our team provides expertise on information technology outsourcing services, software development services, and marketing services.
Mosed Corporation began operations in the Philippines in 2016, providing global IT and marketing services across different platforms. Our services include software development, website design, creative design, programming, data analysis, strategic consultancy, hardware management and maintenance, and online marketing and social media management.
Mosed Corporation is looking for a Marketing Automations Lead who will spearhead, manage and execute the client’s customer retention and engagement efforts through various online communication methods available, online customer funnel management and overall CRM Tool Management. The Marketing Automations Lead will work with the Product Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition Team, and Creatives Team in ensuring a well-constructed customer journey, pipelines and interventions made for the business.
- Identify engagement patterns of both existing and potential customers then turn them into strategic action plans to meet business objectives.
- Create and segment customer journey funnels.
- Identify all points in the product funnel, and implement relevant strategies for each.
- Ensure that data of potential customers who engage with acquisition channels are properly collected, funneled, and managed through proper pipelines with the use of CRM and other Marketing Automation Tools.
- Generate, customize, and interpret accurate data-driven reports that will be used as the basis of performance and action plans of marketing/ business efforts.
- Develop and execute action plans/ campaigns focused on engaging with both existing and potential customers collected from online acquisition efforts.
- Properly track, measure, and evaluate performance of different customer communications, and conduct A/B tests for optimization and improvement of CRM campaigns.
- Ensure proper operations of on-going CRM-related campaigns.
- Coordinate with other teams within the organization to ensure proper execution, delivery and documentation of marketing campaign efforts.
- Proactively provide stakeholders and internal teams with value-adding feedback and action plans to improve marketing effort results.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 solid years of experience in managing/ leading online CRM operations. Experience in e-commerce/ software marketing is a plus.
- Must have hands-on experience in identifying engagement behavior through data, building funnels and managing online customer journeys.
- Must be highly knowledgeable in operating CRM and Marketing Automation Tools. Certification in using such tools is a plus.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills and must be able to present in front of stakeholders when needed.
- Must be detail-oriented, especially when providing data-driven reports.
- Must be tech-savvy and adaptable with the latest tools and trends in CRM.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- HMO coverage from 1st day of employment
- Hybrid work setup
If you are interested you may contact us at (02) 8877 6601 or email us your updated resume at email@example.com
We are one unit, working towards excellence in information technology. We are nimble, giving us global manoeuvrability to diversify our strengths. We are Mosed.